- Data archiving is used to reduce database tables within your SAP solution.
- Explain and demonstrate the data archiving concept
- Plan and implement a data archiving project
- Project managers
- Project team members
- System administrators
- SAPTEC Fundamentals of SAP NetWeaver Application Server
Course based on software release
- ERP ECC 6.0
- What is data archiving and when is it necessary? - The archiving process - The archiving object - Customizing of archiving objects - Determining the data to be archived - Scheduling and administering archiving sessions - Using third-party storage media - Accessing archived data - Archive information system - Document Relationship Browser - Setting up an archiving project
- The examples in the course are based on frequently used archiving objects.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest