- Course participants learn how to use, configure, and administrate SAP Folders Management.
- Customers who use folders management
- Project managers and consultants in the folders management area
- Basic knowledge of using SAP systems
- Experience with SAP Document Management
- Experience with ArchiveLink
- Experience w.Business Workflow and the Business Object Repository
- Basic knowledge of ABAP and ABAP objects
Course based on software release
- ERP ECC 6.0
- SAP Folders Management Overview
- Components Folders Management and Case Management, Architecture of Service Provider Framework, Functionality, Availability, Folders Management Release Strategy, Case Management and the integrated Document Management function
- Basic settings, registry maintenance, Customizing, creating and modifying folder and content models
- Project extensions
- Extensions with Business Workflow and ArchiveLink
- Extension options using business objects, BAPIs, and BAdIs
- This course contains the fundamentals course for Folders Management and Case Management. Applications that use Folders Management (for example, Public Sector) can provide further courses on the basis of this that are related directly to the individual application.
- Folders Management can be extended using the SAP Folders Management Framework. This is covered in class BIT642.
- This training is for Innovations 2010 which includes ERP 6.0 EhP5, CRM 7.0 EhP1, SRM 7.0 EhP1, SCM 7.0 EhP1, and NetWeaver 7.02. This software is not yet in unrestricted shipment. The software is still in the SAP Ramp-Up phase, and your company must be nominated as an official SAP Ramp-Up customer according to the applicable processes prior to getting access to this particular software version. For more information about the ramp-up process and conditions for participation, see SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/rampup
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest