- Participants will learn to effectively manage a PI implementation, including administration of the integration engine and Advanced Adapter Engine Extended, application lifecycle management, SOA infrastructre maintenance, and system monitoring and maintenance.
- IT Technical staff, consultants and administrators who want to administer and monitor an SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (SAP NW PI) implementation.
- BIT400 SAP NetWeaver Process Integration
- ADM100 Administration AS ABAP I
- ADM200 Administration AS Java
- TBIT50 Integration Technical Implementation I and Operations - included in the course fee
- JA100 SAP J2SE Fundamentals
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver PI 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver PI 7.3 and SAP NetWeaver PI-AEX 7.3 Landscape and Architecture
- Configuration of PI and PI-AEX
- SOA@SAP and Administration of WS Runtime
- Application Lifecyle Management of SAP NW PI and SAP NW PI-AEX
- Monitoring of SAP NW PI 7.3 and SAP NW PI-AEX 7.3
- The content of the class is also useful for customers with PI 7.0 or 3.0
- It is absolutely essential that you have attended BIT400 (SAP NetWeaver Process Integration) beforehand.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest