- Implementation of SAP ALE business scenarios in a distributed system landscape
- Understand the possibilities and limits of ALE
- Project Team
- Basic knowledge of the SAP R/3 system, such as that gained from attending SAPTEC Fundamentals of SAP Web AS
Course based on software release
- RWE: ECC 6, EhP 5, sp03
- Basic principles of ALE and IDocs
- Master data distribution using the material master as an example
- EDI using an order as an example
- Business processes (with a synchronous and asynchronous BAPI call) using the transfer of travel expenses from the travel expense management system to accounting
- Ensuring ongoing operation
CPE Credits024 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest