- Basic principles of ALE and IDocs
- Master data distribution using the material master as an example
- EDI using an order as an example
- Business processes (with a synchronous and asynchronous BAPI call) using the transfer of travel expenses from the travel expense management system to accounting
- Ensuring ongoing operation
- Implementation of SAP ALE business scenarios in a distributed system landscape
- Understand the possibilities and limits of ALE
- Project Team
- Basic knowledge of the SAP R/3 system, such as that gained from attending SAPTEC Fundamentals of SAP Web AS
- RWE: ECC 6, EhP 5, sp03
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more