- This course is designed to give participants an overview of how to implement Web Services in ABAP technically and how to use it in corporate communication.
- Creating and Using Web Services based on Existing Function Modules (Inside-Out)
- Creating and Using Web Services based on externally created Interfaces (ESR) (Outside-In)
- Synchronous and asynchronous communication when operating Web Services
- Asynchronous Communication using WS-Reliable Messaging (Reliable Delivery)
- Configuring Web Services using SOAManager
- Testing Web Services with WS-Navigator
- Monitoring of synchronous and asynchronous communication
- Creating and Using Web Services based on REST and OData
- Use the API Business Hub to test an ODATA API
- This course will prepare you to:
- Create and use ABAP based Web Services for synchronous and asynchronous communication.
- Monitor synchronous and asynchronous communication
- Create and use Web Services based on REST and OData
- Use the API Business Hub
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Development Consultant
- Program/Project Manager
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAP NetWeaver PI 7.5
- SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more