- This course is designed to give participants an overview of the RFC and IDoc Adapter of SAP On-Premise Integration Solution. The main scope is SAP NetWeaver Process Integration / SAP Process Orchestration 7.5. The participants will gain knowledge about creation and usage of both adapters.
- This is an overview course, which gives basic information about the classic adapters RFC and IDoc.
- Extend your knowledge:
- BIT102 – SAP Integration Technology Interfaces II (Web Interfaces)
- Configuration of Business Application Programming (BAPI) Connectivity
- Configuring the Receiver Remote Function Call (RFC) Adapter
- Configuring the Sender Remote Function Call (RFC) Scenario
- Intermediate Document (IDoc) Connectivity Options
- Using the IDoc Adapter in the Advanced Adapter Engine (AAE)
- This course will prepare you to:
- Create and use an RFC Adapter as Receiver and Sender
- Create and use an IDoc Receiver Adapter
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Developer Consultant
- Industry Specialist
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 / SAP NetWeaver PI 7.5
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more