- This course is designed to give participants an overview of the architecture and the solution of SAP On-Premise Integration Solution. The main scope is SAP NetWeaver Process Integration / SAP Process Orchestration 7.5. Participants will gain knowledge about the different SAP integration technology components.
- SAP Process Orchestration
- Explaining SAP Process Integration
- Explaining SAP Process Orchestration
- Explaining SAP Process Orchestration Architecture
- Explaining SAP PO Development Tools
- SAP Process Integration Design Time
- Explaining the System Landscape Directory (SLD)
- Explaining Design Objects
- Mapping Objects in ESR
- SAP Process Integration Runtime
- Using HTTP_AAE Adapter as Sender
- Using the File Adapter as Receiver
- Creating and Deploying iFlows to the AEX
- Monitoring Messages in PiMon
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain scenarios and processes in SAP Process Orchestration.
- Understand the usage of the different development tools and how these tools interact.
- Model easy integration scenarios.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Development Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Industry Specialist
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- SAP Process Orchestration 7.50 SP25
- This is an overview course, which gives basic information about the most relevant integration technologies.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more