- This course illustrates, and allows you to practise, advanced print program techniques like mass printing, bundling, merging and parallelisation of Adobe-based forms.
- We cover some of the most common requirements for form layout – especially in the areas of page breaks, page protection, and summation.
- You will learn how to find, analyse, debug and adapt SAP standard print programs and forms.
- The course appendix contains additional information regarding hardware (barcodes, fonts, printer trays). This material is not formally discussed during class.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain details of application programs (also called print programs) of forms (spool requests, printing mass data, bundling, parallelization and performance, emailing)
- Find, analyse and debug SAP standard scenarios
- Adapt two standard forms to customer needs (invoice and delivery note)
- Development Consultant
- BC480 or equivalent knowledge
- AS ABAP 7.55
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more