- This course illustrates, and allows you to practise, advanced print program techniques like mass printing, bundling, merging and parallelisation of Adobe-based forms.
- We cover some of the most common requirements for form layout – especially in the areas of page breaks, page protection, and summation.
- You will learn how to find, analyse, debug and adapt SAP standard print programs and forms.
- The course appendix contains additional information regarding hardware (barcodes, fonts, printer trays). This material is not formally discussed during class.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain details of application programs (also called print programs) of forms (spool requests, printing mass data, bundling, parallelization and performance, emailing)
- Find, analyse and debug SAP standard scenarios
- Adapt two standard forms to customer needs (invoice and delivery note)
- Development Consultant
- BC480 or equivalent knowledge
- AS ABAP 7.55
- SAP S/4HANA 2020