- Overview of SAP Smart Forms
- General concepts of form printing: windows and pages, main and seconda windows, text and data
- Create and adapt an SAP Smart Form: Form Builder, Form Painter, form logic, node types (texts, graphics, addresses and so on)
- Variables: form interface, global data
- Tables: Table Painter, dynamic tables, templates, headers and footers
- Smart Styles: Style Builder, paragraph and character formats
- Changing the form and application program
- Learn SAP Smart Forms:
- Create and maintain forms
- Application programs
- Smart Styles
- Project team members
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50 ECC608
- This course is also suitable for participants using at least SAP R/3 4 6C.
- Refer you the documentation for your application(s) to see whether SAP Smart Forms or SAPscript is used. SAP Note 430621 offers initial information.
- Also note that as of SAP ERP 2005, PDF-based forms are delivered in addition to the existing forms from both older methods or instead of them.
- This course discusses the technological aspects of Smart Forms. It doe not give you any application-specific knowledge.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more