- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as BC430E.
- The course discusses the role of the ABAP Dictionary in the SAP system and its scope of functions.
- Introduction to the ABAP Dictionary
- Describing the ABAP Dictionary
- Data Types in the ABAP Dictionary
- Creating Domains and Data Elements
- Creating Flat Structures
- Creating Table Types and Deep Structures
- Creating Type Groups
- Database Tables
- Creating Transparent Tables
- Defining Cluster Tables and Pooled Tables
- Performance During Table Access
- Creating Database Table Indexes
- Setting Up Table Buffering
- Input Checks
- Creating Fixed Values
- Defining Foreign Keys to Perform Input Checks
- Creating Text Tables
- Dictionary Object Dependencies
- Differentiating Between Active and Inactive Dictionary Objects
- Identifying Dependencies with ABAP Dictionary Objects
- Table Changes
- Performing a Table Conversion
- Enhancing Tables Using Append Structures
- Views and Maintenance Views
- Creating Database Views
- Creating Maintenance Views
- Creating View Clusters
- Search Helps
- Creating Search Helps
- Applying Advanced Search Help Techniques
- This course will prepare you to:
- To discuss the role of the ABAP Dictionary in the SAP system and its scope of functions.
- Developer Consultant
- SAP NETWEAVER 7.50 ECC608
- Courseware available as flipbook in Learning Hub
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more