- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as BC410E.
- This course course will prepare you to develop screen-based user dialogues.
- Introduction to Screen Programming
- Explaining the User Dialog Programming Model
- Introducing Screen Programming
- Creating Screens and Screen Elements
- Modifying Screens at Runtime
- Designing Screen Sequence
- Calling a Dialog Box Dynamical
- The Program Interface
- Explaining User Interfaces
- Setting a GUI Title and a GUI Status
- Simple Screen Elements
- Creating Screen Elements for Output
- Creating Input/Output Fields
- Defining Checkboxes and Radio Button Groups
- Creating Pushbuttons
- Screen Error Handling
- Handling Errors Using Dialog Messages and Field Input Checks
- Handling Errors Using Navigation and Input Help
- Creating Subscreens
- Tabstrip Controls
- Creating Tabstrip Controls
- Modifying Tabstrip Controls
- Table Controls
- Creating Table Controls
- Modifying Table Controls at Runtime
- Changing Table Controls at Runtime
- Context Menus
- Implementing Context Menus
- Splitter Control
- Implementing Splitter Control
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the user dialog programming model
- Explain User interfaces and Simple Screen Elements
- Understand how to handle errors using navigation and input help
- Describe how to create Subscreens, Tabstrip Controls, Table Controls, Context Menus and Splitter Controls
- Developer Consultant
- SAP NETWEAVER 7.50 ECC608
- The course BC410 is also suitable for participants who are using a release older than the one specified.
- Dynpros (screens) build SAP's classical UIs. They are used for those dialogs that are displayed in the SAP GUI, and they will continue to be used.
- Since SAP NetWeaver 7.0, the ABAP Web Dynpro programming model is available - see courses NET310 (ABAP Web Dynpro Basics) and NET311 (Advanced ABAP Web Dynpro).
- For Floor Plan Manager see course: NET313.
- Courseware available as flipbook in Learning Hub
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more