- This Virtual Live Advance Class will introduce you to core features; functionalities; and capabilities of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solution and covers mainly the key configurations of various supported integration flows for integrating Ariba Network and SAP Ariba Applications (Buying & Invoicing and Sourcing) with SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA on-premise. The lifecycle of IT and business solutions is nowadays shorter than ever before and integration being a critical area, companies are always challenged with the continual improvement of their IT supported business models and processes to remain cost effective. Learn in this course about the role of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solution in implementation projects to reduce the overall deployment cycle time and increase efficiency. This course is a virtual classroom version and will expand on AR822 (SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway – Administration) course to provide comprehensive insight into various features or transactions supported by SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solution and their configurations. This course guides learners through the fundamental requirements and knowledge necessary for customer project team key users, IT Professionals, Solution Architects, and Project Managers who are deploying integration solutions. The content covered in the course will focus on key configurations on SAP Ariba Applications (Buying & Invoicing and Sourcing); Ariba Network; SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway portal & SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Add-On and give learners an opportunity to explore SAP Ariba Cloud Integration best practices through discussion on specific topics. There are hands-on exercises and demonstrations to give learners the opportunity to practice on a live training environment to endorse their understanding.
- Overview of AR822 SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway – Administration course
- Ariba Network Integration – IDOC and Proxy Flows
- Master Data Overview
- Master Data Native Interfaces overview
- Supplier Lifecycle Performance (SLP) integration overview
- SAP Ariba Procurement Integration Configuration
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing Integration Configuration
- SAP Ariba Procurement Transaction Integration
- Migrating from CI to CIG
- Overview of selected new key features
- This course will prepare you to:
- This course will prepare you to:
- Learn how to configure various transactions / document types (IDoc and Proxy) in the context of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solution.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of end-to-end configurations of integrating SAP Ariba Applications (Buying & Invoicing and Sourcing) and SAP Ariba Network with back-end on-premise SAP ECC or SAP S/4 HANA systems.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of the features & functionalities supported with by SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solutions.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the required configuration objects, and intricacies & purpose of each configuration object.
- Understand the steps involved in migrating from CI (Ariba Network Adapter for SAP NetWeaver) release to CIG release.
- Consultants who lead or support buyer integration using Cloud Integration Gateway
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Developer Consultant
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Solution Architect
- Technology Consultant
- AR822 – SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway – Administration
- Good understanding of SAP ERP procurement business processes
- Good knowledge of SAP ERP MM module & ABAP concepts
- Good knowledge of SAP Ariba Buying & Invoicing; SAP Ariba Sourcing & Ariba Network
- During this course:
- Configuration activities listed below that are of administrative nature will not be covered. If you wish to gain knowledge of such activities, please subscribe to the "AR822 SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway – Administration" course.
- SAP Cloud Connector configuration
- SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway AddOn – Global Settings and General Settings configuration
- SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway project configuration
- Managing customizations
- We will not be focusing on any specific solution such as Supply Chain Collaboration; Supplier Lifecycle Performance; Services Procurement; IS Retail; etc.
- You will get a chance to perform hands-on activities on the already configured environment.
- You will have limited access to training environment. You will not have permissions to change any configurations objects. The access provided to such objects is Read-Only.
- You will have full access to the required objects to perform defined hands-on exercises.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more