- This Virtual Live Advance Class will introduce you to core features; functionalities; and capabilities of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solution and covers mainly the key configurations of various supported integration flows for integrating Ariba Network and SAP Ariba Applications (Buying & Invoicing and Sourcing) with SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA on-premise.
- The lifecycle of IT and business solutions is nowadays shorter than ev before and integration being a critical area, companies are always challenged with the continual improvement of their IT supported business models and processes to remain cost effective. Learn in this course about the role of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solution in implementation projects to reduce the overall deployment cycle time and increase efficiency.
- This course is a virtual classroom version and will expand on AR820 to provide comprehensive insight into capabilities of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solution.
- This course guides learners through the fundamental requirements and knowledge necessary for customer project team key users, IT Professionals, Solution Architects, and Project Managers who are deploying integration solutions. The content covered in the course will focus on key configurations on SAP Ariba Applications (Buying & Invoicing and Sourcing); Ariba Network; SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway portal & SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Add-On and give learners an opportunity to explore SAP Ariba Cloud Integration best practices through discussion on specific topics. There are hands-on exercises and demonstrations to give learners the opportunity to practice on a live training environment to endorse their understanding.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Learn how SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway can help the customers to manage their integration projects in amazingly shorter deployment cycle time.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of end-to-end configurations of integrating SAP Ariba Applications and SAP Ariba Network with back-end on-premise SAP ECC or SAP S/4 HANA systems.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of the features & functionalities offered by SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway portal.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway AddOn.
- Learn how to deploy an integration project on SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the role of SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the required configuration objects, and intricacies & purpose of each configuration object.
- Learn how to address your customization requirements using Custom Mapping Tool and Content-Based Routing.
- Consultants who lead or support buyer integration using Cloud Integration Gateway
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Developer Consultant
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Solution Architect
- Technology Consultant
- AR820e – SAP Ariba Integration: SAP Ariba Integration Points Good understanding of SAP ERP procurement business processes
- Knowledge of SAP ERP MM module & ABAP concepts
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba Buying & Invoicing; SAP Ariba Sourcing & Ariba Network
Course based on software release
- SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway 2003
- Overview and getting started on SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway
- Configuration of Cloud Connector
- Configuration of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Add-on / SPRO
- Deep dive into SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway portal and how to create an integration project
- Ariba Network Integration – IDOC and Proxy Flows
- Master Data Overview
- Master Data Native Interfaces overview
- SAP Ariba Procurement Integration Configuration
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing Integration Configuration
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing Transaction Integration
- SAP Ariba Procurement Transaction Integration
- Managing customizations
- Overview of integration with SAP S/4 HAHA Cloud
- Overview of selected new key features
- During this course:
- We will not be focusing on any specific solution such as Supply Chain Collaboration; Supplier Lifecycle Performance; Services Procurement; IS Retail; etc.
- You will get a chance to perform hands-on activities on the already configured environment.
- You will have limited access to training environment. You will not have permission to change any configurations objects. The access provided to such objects is Read-Only.
- You will have full access to the required objects to perform defined hands-on exercises.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more