- This Virtual Live Advance Class will introduce you to core aspects; capabilities; and configuration activities of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solution and covers mainly the required administrative activities and key configurations of various involved fragments to have necessary basic configuration in place to further configure integration flows for integrating Ariba Network and SAP Ariba Applications (Buying & Invoicing and Sourcing) with SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA on-premise. The lifecycle of IT and business solutions is nowadays shorter than ever before and integration being a critical area, companies are always challenged with the continual improvement of their IT supported business models and processes to remain cost effective. Learn in this course about the role of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solution in implementation projects to reduce the overall deployment cycle time and increase efficiency. This course is a virtual classroom version and will expand on AR820 to provide comprehensive insight into capabilities of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway solution. This course guides learners through the fundamental requirements and knowledge necessary for customer project team key users, IT Professionals, Solution Architects, and Project Managers who are deploying integration solutions. The content covered in the course will focus on key configurations of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway portal; SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Add-On; SAP Cloud Connector and give learners an opportunity to explore SAP Ariba Cloud Integration best practices through discussion on specific topics. There are hands-on exercises and demonstrations to give learners the opportunity to practice on a live training environment to endorse their understanding
- Overview and getting started on SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway
- Introduction to SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Add-on
- Configuration of SAP Cloud Connector
- Configuration of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway Add-on / SPRO – Global Settings and General Settings
- Deep dive into SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway portal and how to create an integration project
- Managing customizations
- This course will prepare you to:
- This course will prepare you to:
- Learn how SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway can help the customers to manage their integration projects in amazingly shorter deployment cycle time.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of basic and required configurations for further integrating SAP Ariba Applications and SAP Ariba Network with back-end on-premise SAP ECC or SAP S/4 HANA systems.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of the features & functionalities offered by SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway portal.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway AddOn.
- Learn how to deploy an integration project on SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the role of SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the required configuration objects, and intricacies & purpose of each configuration object.
- Learn how to address your customization requirements using Custom Mapping Tool and Content-Based Routing.
- Consultants who lead or support buyer integration using Cloud Integration Gateway
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Developer Consultant
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Solution Architect
- Technology Consultant
- AR820 – Introduction to Integration
- Good understanding of SAP ERP procurement business processes
- Knowledge of SAP ERP MM module & ABAP concepts
- During this course:
- Transaction / document type specific configurations will not be covered. If you wish to gain knowledge of any such transactions or document type, please subscribe to the "AR823 SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway – Features & Functions" course.
- We will not be focusing on any configurations specific to a solution such as Supply Chain Collaboration; Supplier Lifecycle Performance; Services Procurement; IS Retail; etc.
- You will get a chance to perform hands-on activities on the already configured environment.
- You will have limited access to training environment. You will not have permissions to change any configurations objects. The access provided to such objects is Read-Only.
- You will have full access to the required objects to perform defined hands-on exercises.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more