- In this course, students learn how use the built-in reporting capabilities in SAP Ariba’s solutions. Topics include: customizing the dashboard to contain key reports, identifying the appropriate reports for a particular business need, and customizing, saving and sharing reports. In addition, student learn to create multi-fact reports to evaluate data from multiple sources simultaneously.
- Prepackaged Reports
- Investigate Data
- Custom Reports
- Multi-fact Reports
- Exporting Reports
- Compound Reports
- Run, edit and save a pre-packaged report
- Perform basic field operations and edit reports to display desired data
- Create custom analytical reports
- Create multi-fact report that use data from multiple data sources
- Export reports to Excel or CVS files
- Create custom Excel templates for reports
- Run and filter compound reports
- Create new compound reports
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- Ariba Procurement On-Demand
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more