- This course teaches the skills required for maintaining an SAP Ariba Procurement system. Using a combination of lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises, students learn about cloud infrastructure, data loads, catalog maintenance, approval rules, the Ariba Network, and new feature implementation.
- Learn about the Ariba Cloud infrastructure and resources, learn about data types and integration methods, learn how to maintain catalogs and approval rules, learn how to enable new features that SAP Ariba develops over time.
- System Administrators, Functional and Technical Consultants
Course based on software release
- ARIBA PROCUREMENT ON-DEMAND
- Cloud Basics
- Master Data
- Transactional Data
- Catalog Administration
- Ariba Network
- Approval Rules
- Procurement to Pay Configuration
- Optional Features
CPE Credits016 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest