- This course teaches the skills required for maintaining an SAP Ariba Procurement system. Using a combination of lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises, students learn about cloud infrastructure, data loads, catalog maintenance, approval rules, the SAP Ariba Network, and new feature implementation.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Learn about the SAP Ariba Cloud infrastructure and resources, learn about data types and integration methods, learn how to maintain catalogs and approval rules, learn how to enable new features that SAP Ariba develops over time.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
Course based on software release
- SAP Ariba Procurement
- Cloud Basics
- Master Data
- Transactional Data
- Catalog Administration
- The SAP Ariba Network
- Approval Rules
- SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing Configuration
- Optional Features
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest