- In this one day course, students learn how to create and maintain Templates. Using a combination of lecture, demonstration, and lab exercises, the course covers all processes required to create, edit, copy, export, and import SAP Ariba Workspace templates. Students also learn how to add flexibility to templates by adding conditions and questions, which are used to configure contract agreements to meet particular requirements.
- Intro to the Templates Project
- Project Template Creation
- Simple Tasks
- Using Tasks with Workflow
- Publishing and Version Control
- Project Template Maintenance
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the benefits of templates and how to work with them
- Describing what the different types of project templates are used for and how they are implemented
- Plan, create and publish the different types of project templates
- Create groups, team members, assignments and restrictions
- Describe different task types, notifications and phases
- Explain how to use and organize document types
- Describe how to use tasks with workflows
- Test, publish, edit, version, delete, import and export a template
- Upgrade and use project templates
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more