- This course teaches the skills required to load and update Ariba catalogs. Using a combination of lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises, students learn about catalog, search functionality, catalog kits, and catalog administration. Students gain experience working with the tools required to administer catalogs including loading and validating catalogs, catalog subscriptions, customizing the catalog hierarchy, troubleshooting problems, and running scheduled tasks.
- Using Catalogs
- Loading Catalogs
- Validation and Errors
- Catalog Hierarchy
- Catalog Views
- Content Management System
- BMEcat and CIF Fields
- Dynamic Filtering of Catalogs
- This course will prepare you to:
- Key catalog concepts
- Catalog search, catalog kits, and partial items
- Content files and their formats (CIF and cXML)
- PunchOut basics
- Catalog hierarchy configuration
- Catalog Validation and Versioning
- Ariba Network and static catalog subscriptions
- The catalog import process
- Catalog Manager workspace
- New Features
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- SAP Ariba Procurement
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more