- This course introduces the features and functions of the SAP Ariba On Demand Invoice Management. Through hands on labs and exercises, students learn how to enter and reconcile invoices. Configuration for automatic reconciliation, exception handling, and manual reconciliation are also discussed in the course. The course also covers how invoices and payments are processed. Additionally students learn about some of the core responsibilities and tasks performed by SAP Ariba administrators.
- Paper Invoices
- Electronic Invoices
- Service Invoices
- Contract-based Invoices
- Non-PO Invoices
- Credit Memos
- Invoice Approval
- Invoice Reconciliation
- OK2Pay and Remittance
- Searching and Reporting
- Invoice Conversion Service
- This course will prepare you to:
- Manage paper invoices
- Describe PO-based electronic, Contract-based, Non-PO invoices and Credit Memo features
- Explain the approval process including approving invoices using email notifications, and other approval features
- Identify Invoice Reconciliation options
- Describe OK2Pay and Remittance
- Search for invoice status investigation and run pre-packaged invoice specific reports
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more