- This course covers the basic functionality of Ariba Contract Compliance. The training material discusses the business processes automated by the Ariba Procurement Solutions, and explains how to use each feature. A mix of lecture, demonstrations, and lab exercises facilitate the learning process. This course is focused on Contract Compliance in a Procure-to- Pay scenario..
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: Contract requests
- Unit 3: Release Order Contracts
- Unit 4: No-release Order Contracts
- Unit 5: Managing Contracts
- Unit 6: Contract Workspaces
- This course will prepare you to:
- Create Contract Requests for release orders and direct invoicing
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- Course Level should be Basic Processes and Foundation
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more