- This course covers all of the functions of SAP Ariba Buying related to the creation of requisitions, the issuing of purchase orders, and receiving against purchase orders. The training material discusses the business processes automated by SAP Ariba Buying, and explains how to use each feature. A mix of lecture, demonstrations, and lab exercises facilitate the learning process.
- The Dashboard
- Managing POs
- SAP Ariba Mobile
- Searching and Reporting
- Demand Aggregation
- This course will prepare you to:
- Create purchase requisitions
- View and edit accounting details on a requisition
- Describe the requisition-approval process
- Manage purchase orders including change orders and order cancellation
- Describe the receiving process
- Use the SAP Ariba mobile application in requisitioning
- Search for documents such as requisitions, purchase orders, receipts, etc.
- Run pre-packaged reports for financial analysis and approvable status
- Collaborate with suppliers via SAP Ariba Buying
- Use the demand aggregation feature
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more