- In this one-day class, students will learn how to use SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance to enhance their organization’s supplier lifecycle management. This course is intended for business users who will be managing the supplier lifecycle for their organization. Through a combination of lecture, demonstration, and exercises, students will learn how to manage supplier requests, registrations, qualifications, preferred statuses, disqualifications, and modular supplier management questionnaires. THIS COURSE ONLY COVERS SUPPLIER LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT – IT DOES NOT COVER SUPPLIER PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT.
- Application Orientation
- Supplier Contacts
- Supplier Requests
- Supplier Registrations
- Modular Questionnaires & Certificates
- Supplier Qualifications
- Preferred Suppliers
- Supplier Disqualifications
- This course will prepare you to:
- Review the capabilities and benefits of the SAP Ariba Supplier Management portfolio, with emphasis on the SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance solution
- Use the Supplier Management dashboard to search for suppliers and monitor supplier management activities
- Employ the supplier 360° profile to view supplier information and manage supplier lifecycle processes
- Manage supplier contacts
- Request and approve a new supplier
- Initiate, participate in, and approve a new supplier registration
- Collect certificate details from a supplier using a modular questionnaire
- Start, participate in, and approve a process qualification
- Set a preferred status level for a supplier
- Change the status of a process qualification
- Recognize the features of legacy supplier qualification and supplier disqualification projects
- Review prepackaged supplier lifecycle reports
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- SAP Ariba Supplier Management
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more