- In this one-day class, students learn how to use SAP Ariba Supplier Management to manage the on-boarding of suppliers and maintain supplier data/certifications. Students perform lab exercises to experience various stages of supplier registration, including completing supplier profiles and questionnaires, scoring supplier responses, and using a supplier workspace to approve or deny supplier organizations. Students learn how a custom approval process is used to ensure only approved suppliers can be invited to participate in sourcing events or added to contracts.
- Application Orientation
- Supplier Self-Registration
- The Supplier Profile and SPQ
- Creating Suppliers
- Supplier Workspace
- This course will prepare you to:
- Customized supplier profiles, questionnaires, and approval processes
- Various methods of supplier registration, including supplier self registration and importing from the Ariba Network
- Custom workflows to route supplier approval to stakeholders based on category, location, or custom rules
- Automated alerts when supplier documents/certifications are about to expire
- Audit logs to track changes made to responses within the supplier profile
- Advanced search tools to identify suppliers based on profile or questionnaire responses
- How to deactivate suppliers who should no longer be used
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more