- This course covers the SAP Ariba Supplier Performance Management process and functionality. Students learn how to create and use surveys and scorecards so performance metrics can be systematically aggregated and shared with both internal users and suppliers. This course is intended for general business users who create SPM Projects. Through a combination of lecture, demonstration, and lab exercises, students learn how to create and manage Supplier Performance Management (SPM) projects, scorecards, surveys, and reports.
- • Introduction
- Application Orientation
- Create and Edit an SPM Project
- Manage an SPM Project Planning Phase
- Manage an SPM Project Monitoring Phase
- Managing Scorecards
- Managing Surveys
- SPM Reports
- This course will prepare you to:
- Discuss the purpose of supplier performance management
- Manage an SPM project
- Manage scorecards and surveys
- Run SPM reports
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more