- In this course, students learn advanced functionality of the Ariba Sourcing solution. Students will learn how to enable suppliers to provide alternate bids in events; how to create events with total cost and other pricing options; how to use the optimization tool for advanced bid analysis, how to create events suited for a global supply base; when to use sealed envelopes and how to search the system for events, and finally how to download event level reports.
- Alternative Responses
- Pricing Options
- Award Optimization
- Global Events
- Sealed Envelope Bids
- Searching & Event Reports
- Tactical Sourcing
- This course will prepare you to:
- Allow suppliers to provide alternate bid responses including alternate terms, volume pricing, and bundles
- Create events with Total Cost formulas
- Use the award optimization tool to evaluate bid responses
- Prepare events for a global audience using translations and multiple currencies
- Explain sealed envelope bidding
- Create a saved search and download event reports
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more