- In this course, students learn advanced functionality of the Ariba Sourcing solution. Students will learn about: event templates and rules that govern event functionality; sourcing library features, how to apply visibility conditions to content, methods of scoring to evaluate suppliers responses; and various ways to use MS Excel to create events; how to create custom offline bid sheets and large capacity events.
- Event Template Rules
- Sourcing Library
- Conditional Content
- Grading and Scoring
- Using MS Excel with Events
- Export/Import/Create Event Content with Excel
- Create Custom Offline Events with Excel
- Large Events
- This course will prepare you to:
- Use event templates and rules to create different events
- Use the sourcing library to store and copy event content
- Create visibility conditions to hide event content until participants responses meet the conditions
- Use Scoring: Pre-grading, post-grading, and blind grading to evaluate supplier responses
- Use Excel to create and copy events, create supplier responses and prepare custom spreadsheets to be used for bidding
- Create Large Events
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more