- In this course, students learn about the SAP Ariba Sourcing solution through a combination of lecture, demonstration, and lab exercises. Students will see how SAP Ariba Sourcing is designed to make sourcing project management faster and easier through the use of many features, including best practice templates and automated task reminders.
- • Introduction to Sourcing Projects • Application Orientation
- Create a Sourcing Project
- Add & Modify Project Details
- Work on Project Tasks
- Create Sourcing Event from Project
- Introduction to Sourcing Events
- Create Event (Rules, Suppliers)
- Create Event (Content, Summary)
- Monitor an Event
- Evaluate & Award an Event
- Complete Project
- Sourcing Request03
- This course will prepare you to:
- Set user preferences and customizing dashboard
- Create sourcing projects through the use of templates
- Modify projects through adding/deleting/changing team members, tasks and documents
- Complete document tasks, review tasks, and approval tasks
- Control the publication of sourcing events through approval tasks
- Complete a project
- Applicable to those using Ariba Sourcing Professional, onDemand solution.
- Project Managers and procurement professionals who will manage sourcing projects.
- * None
- * None
- SAP Ariba Sourcing
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more