- This course introduces you to the basic functionality of SAP Ariba Sourcing. Through a combination of lecture, demonstrations, and lab exercises, students learn about the various types of sourcing events. This one day course covers template selection, setting event rules, monitoring, and awarding sourcing events. Students perform hands-on lab exercises that include creating, publishing, monitoring, and completing a sourcing event.
- Application Orientation
- Create a Sourcing Event (Rules, Team, Suppliers)
- Create a Sourcing Event (Content, Summary)
- Monitor a Sourcing Event
- Evaluate and Award a Sourcing Event
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the differences and benefits of sourcing events: RFI, RFP, Auction, Forward Auction
- Navigate and Customize the Dashboard
- Create a sourcing event
- Use the sourcing library to add event content
- Bid as a supplier and monitor supplier responses
- Evaluate sourcing event responses
- Award a sourcing event
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more