- This course provides participants with an overview of administrative tasks in the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP). It covers the concepts of the intelligent, sustainable enterprise followed by the architecture of the SAP BTP.The architecture of global accounts, subaccounts, services, runtime environments are shown like Cloud Foundry, Kyma (Kubernetes), and ABAP.
- The tools SAP BTP Cockpit, SAP Discovery Center, and the command line interface (CLI) are used in exercises. Participants will learn how to create destinations, connect Cloud Connectors, create and assign role collections with pre-defined roles, understand SAP HANA Cloud and third- party databases.
- The application lifecycle management (ALM) compares the features of SAP Solution Manager, SAP Focused Run, and SAP Cloud ALM including monitoring in SAP BTP Cockpit. In addition, the SAP Cloud Transport Management Service (cTMS) is introduced.
- Strategic Overview
- Intelligent, Sustainable Enterprise
- SAP BTP Use Cases
- Account Model and Services
- ABAP, Cloud Foundry, and Kyma Runtime Environments
- Cloud Development Concept
- Discovery Center and Boosters
- Command Line Interface Tools
- Identity and Access Management
- Account User Management and Authorizations
- SAP Cloud Identity Services
- Destinations, Cloud Connector
- SAP HANA Cloud
- Concept, Technical Overview and Tools
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Product Portfolio
- Monitoring Services
- SAP (Cloud) ALM Monitoring Tools and Functions
- SAP Cloud Transport Management Service
- Explore and configure SAP Cloud TMS Service
- Transport Changes
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the concepts of SAP BTP
- Understand the tasks of an SAP BTP administrator
- Administrate accounts, services, and users in SAP BTP
- Manage connections, databases, and monitoring in SAP BTP
- Database Administrator
- Enterprise Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Knowledge of Information Technology
- BTP100 - Business Technology Platform Foundation
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
- ABAP Platform 2021
- AS ABAP 7.56
- SAP Business Technology Platform
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more