- Participants of this course will gain knowledge on how to use tools from SAP to conduct security checks and to make sure your SAP system landscape is secured. Topics like data protection, GDPR, security monitoring, SAP role maintenance, security in change management and development are covered.
- Introduction to Security Audit
- Audit Information System (AIS)
- User and Authorization Audit
- Logs in AS ABAP
- Security in System Administration Tasks
- Security in Change Management and Development
- SAP Security Notes
- This course will prepare you to:
- Identify and protect sensitive data and mechanisms in live solutions based on SAP NetWeaver Application Server
- Use the SAP Audit Information System to structure and conduct thorough security checks and configure important security monitoring mechanisms
- Configure standard SAP role maintenance tools to produce secure company-specific roles and authorization profiles
- Secure change management mechanisms in production system landscapes and protect system administration tools from misuse
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAP ECC 6.0 or higher, S/4 HANA 1610 or higher / SAP NetWeaver AS 7.5 or higher
- This course assumes that you are familiar with many SAP system administration and system architecture functions.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more