- In this course you gain knowledge about SAP authorization concept.
- Authorizations in General
- What Are Authorizations
- Creating and Implementing an AuthorizationConcept
- Basic Terminology of Authorizations
- Elements and Terminology of the Authorization Concept (ABAP)
- Authorization Checks in the SAP System
- User Settings
- Maintaining and Evaluating User Data
- Working with the Role Maintenance
- Role Maintenance and Standard Roles
- Special ABAP Roles
- Subtleties of Authorization Maintenance
- Basic Settings
- Role Maintenance: Installation and Upgrade
- Access Control and User Administration
- Using Traces
- Troubleshooting and Administration Aids
- Using Trace Evaluation to maintain Menus and Authorizations
- Transporting Authorizations
- Transporting Authorization Components
- Integration into the Company Landscape
- Central User Administration (CUA)
- Integration into Organizational Management
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management
- This course will prepare you to:
- Learn about the elements, strategies, and tools of the SAP authorization concept
- Create and assign authorizations using the Role Maintenance
- Learn about the principle usage of the Central User Administration (CUA)
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
- SAP ERP 6.0 with EHP8
- The concepts explained here are demonstrated using SAP ECC. For the most part, however, they can be applied to other components.
- A fundamental knowledge of the SAP environment is essential for this course.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more