- In this course monitoring and performance analysis of an Oracle database using the DBA Cockpit performance monitor is shown
- Introduction to Oracle cache management
- Monitoring of the Database Instance
- Application Design Analysis
- Index management and Optimization
- Cost-Based Optimizer
- Analysis of Physical and logical Layout
- Memory Configuration Analysis
- Wait Interface and Automatic Workload Repository
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe memory management in the Oracle database
- Regularly monitoring an Oracle database with the SAP database monitor
- Analyzing and optimizing database performance
- Database Administrator
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAP NetWeaver AS 7.40
- Oracle 12 c
- Optimizing database parameters and the hardware configuration are not covered as part of this course.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more