- In this course the administration of an Oracle database using BR*Tools is shown.
- Fundamentals of the Oracle database t
- Database backups
- Backup concepts
- Backing up data
- Database restore and recovery of the database
- Database monitoring
- Working with BR*Tools
- Working with CCMS tools
- Database storage management
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describing the structure of an Oracle databas
- Administering Oracle databases using SAP tools (BR*tools)
- Putting effective data backup strategies into practice
- Saving and recovering databases
- Database Administrator
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAP NetWeaver AS 7.40
- Oracle 12 c
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more