- This training replaces the training ADM315. You will learn about how to analyze and solve typical performance problems in the AS ABAP of SAP S/4HANA. The focus will be using tools offered within AS ABAP/ABAP Platform. The skills gained in this training are applicable on all SAP systems that use AS ABAP / ABAP Platform and are to predominantly NOT SAP S/4HANA-specific.
- Introduction to Workload Analysis
- Understanding the Components of a Dialog Step
- Analyzing Statistical Records and Data Information Flow
- Analysis Monitors for monitoring System Performance
- SAP Memory Management
- Identifying the Memory Areas and Usage in SAP Systems
- Implementing SAP Extended Memory
- Hardware Capacity Verification & Identifying Hardware Bottlenecks
- Analyzing Table Buffering in SAP Systems
- Monitoring RFC Load
- Short introduction to SAP HANA Cockpit
- Short introduction to Root Cause Analysis offered by SAP Solution Manager
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the internal processing of user requests within AS ABAP- based SAP systems
- Find critical performance bottlenecks in AS ABAP / ABAP Platform
- Solve selected performance problems that might occur in SAP S/4HANA and other SAP systems using AS ABAP
- Program/Project Manager
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 06
- SAP HANA Cockpit
- In this training you will gain competencies that can be applied to all AS ABAP-based SAP systems in general. Most of those competencies can be applied on SAP systems using earlier versions of AS ABAP as well.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more