- In this course you will learn how to perform an SAP S/4HANA Conversion from the SAP system administrator point of view. You will perform a technically SAP S/4HANA Conversion from an SAP ECC system to an up-to- date SAP S/4HANA Server system.
- usage of the Maintenance Planner
- preparation activities and follow-up activities for an SAP S/4HANA conversion
- usage of the Software Update Manager (SUM)
- technical steps during an SAP S/4HANA conversion and an SAP system upgrade
- modification adjustment with SPDD and SPAU
- downtime optimization
- conversion of an SAP system landscape
- This course will prepare you to:
- perform an SAP S/4HANA conversion, as an administrator
- perform an SAP system upgrade, as an administrator
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
- ABAP Platform 2022
- AS ABAP 7.57
- The goal of this course is the preparing and performing of an SAP S/4HANA conversion of an SAP ECC system from a system administrator point of view. The course is also suitable for upgrades of SAP S/4HANA Server systems.
- The participants really perform an SAP S/4HANA conversion themselves on a dedicated training system.
- The procedure performed in this course contains typical error situations and modification adjustments (SPDD and SPAU).
- This course ADM328 covers most of the content of course HA250 – Database Migration using DMO.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more