- using the Maintenance Planner
- preparation activities and follow-up activities for an SAP S/4HANA conversion
- preparation activities and follow-up activities for an SAP system upgrade
- using the Software Update Manager (SUM)
- technical steps during an SAP S/4HANA conversion and an SAP system upgrade
- modification adjustment with SPDD and SPAU
- downtime optimization
- upgrade of an SAP system landscape
- principals of a Unicode conversion
- This course will prepare you to:
- perform an SAP S/4HANA conversion, as an administrator
- perform an SAP system upgrade, as an administrator
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- ADM325 - Software Logistics for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
- Experience with the Software Update Manager (SUM)
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP AS ABAP 7.53
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more