- In this course, you will learn how to perform an SAP S/4HANA conversion and an SAP system upgrade of an AS ABAP based SAP system from an administrative point of view.
- This course will prepare you to:
- perform an SAP S/4HANA conversion, as an administrator
- perform an SAP system upgrade, as an administrator
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- ADM325 - Software Logistics for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
- Experience with the Software Update Manager (SUM)
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.52
- using the Maintenance Planner
- preparation activities and follow-up activities for the SAP S/4HANA conversion
- preparation activities and follow-up activities for the SAP system upgrade
- using the Software Update Manager (SUM)
- technical steps during the SAP S/4HANA conversion and the SAP system upgrade
- modification adjustment with SPDD and SPAU
- downtime optimization
- upgrade of an SAP system landscape
- principals of a Unicode conversion
- The goal of this course is the preparing and performing of an SAP S/4HANA conversion of an SAP ECC system. The course is also suitable for upgrades of SAP ECC systems and other AS ABAP based SAP systems as e.g. SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW), SAP CRM Server, SAP SCM Server, and SAP SRM Server.
- The procedure performed in this course contains typical error situations and modification adjustments (SPDD and SPAU).
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest