- If you are responsible for the software logistics at your organization – for SAP Business Suite systems and for SAP S/4HANA systems – this course is for you.
- During this course you will learn how to set up a transport landscape matching your requirements. You will get acquainted with creating, releasing, exporting and importing transport requests. Beyond concepts, we are placing a great amount of emphasis on the mode of operation and error handling within this course. Additionally, topics like client copy and the import of SAP Support Packages including required modification adjustments (SPDD/SPAU) are handled.
- SAP system landscape and client concept
- setting up the Transport Management System (TMS)
- creating, exporting, and importing transport requests
- customizing and customizing projects
- transport requests for development
- modifying SAP objects
- imports using TMS
- QA approval procedure and transport proposals
- monitoring tools
- SAP Note Assistant, SAP Support Packages
- client copy and client transport tools
- client compare and client maintenance tools
- This course will prepare you to:
- Develop a suitable SAP system landscape with a client concept
- Explain the methodology, concepts, and tools in SAP software logistics
- Manage and transport customizing and workbench transport requests
- Manage clients
- Use the SAP Note Assistant, import SAP Support Packages, and explain an SAP system upgrade and an SAP S/4HANA conversion
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- ADM100 System Administration I of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
- Experience with the Transport Management System (TMS)
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
- ABAP Platform 2021
- AS ABAP 7.56
- This course is suited for AS ABAP-based SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite systems, such as SAP S/4HANA Server, and SAP ECC.
- We recommend that you attend this course as soon as possible after the initial installation of your SAP systems. - The course material is available in English language, only
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more