- This course explains the concepts for performance monitoring and performance tuning of SAP systems based on AS ABAP
- SAP system administrators
- Implementation team members
- Technology consultants
- SAPTEC SAP NetWeaver Application Server Fundamentals
- ADM100 Administration AS ABAP I
- Knowledge of administration of an operating system and database
Course based on software release
- SAP ECC 6.05
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.02
- Introduction to monitors for analyzing load and performance:
- Workload monitor, buffer analysis, database monitor, operating system monitor, statistic records
- Identifying hardware bottlenecks
- Introduction to dynamic work processes
- SAP Memory Management
- Expensive SQL statements from the perspective of the SAP system and database
- Identifying expensive SELECTs
- Table buffering
- RFC monitoring
- We recommend that you attend this course after gaining some experience with SAP system administration.
- The training system is based on a Windows/Oracle platform. However, the content of the course is to a great extent platform-independent.
- The course materials are in English. The course is held in the language of the country where it takes place.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.Register Interest