- In this course, you learn how to install and update SAP systems, using the required tools on different operating systems and different databases.
- Describing the processes of AS ABAP- and AS Java-based SAP systems
- SAP S/4HANA installation
- SAP Solution Manager ABAP installation
- SAP Solution Manager Java installation
- Post-installation activities
- Updating SAP S/4HANA Server using SUM (Standard)
- Updating SAP Solution Manager ABAP using SUM (Single System)
- Updating SAP Solution Manager Java using SUM
- Installation of additional instances
- Installation planning
- Installation preparation
- Managing an Enqueue Replication Server (ERS)
- Optional: Up to Date Installation (UDI)
- This course will prepare you to:
- Install various SAP systems on different operating systems and databases
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- SAP S/4HANA Server 2021
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 with AS ABAP 7.40 and AS Java 7.50
- In this course you will learn how to install different SAP systems, including technical pre- and post-installation steps of the installation. As examples for the different types of SAP systems you will install an SAP S/4HANA Server system including the SAP HANA database, and an SAP Solution Manager system. These SAP systems will be installed on different operating systems (Linux and Windows) using different databases (SAP HANA DB and SAP MaxDB).
- After successfully attending ADM110, participants should also be capable of installing SAP ECC systems on different operating systems and databases.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more