- In this course, you learn how to install and update SAP systems, using the required tools on different operating systems and using different database systems.
- Describing the Processes of an AS ABAP- and AS Java-based SAP System
- SAP S/4HANA Installation - AS ABAP
- SAP Solution Manager AS ABAP Installation
- SAP Solution Manager AS Java Installation
- Post-Installation Activities
- Updating an SAP S/4HANA System using SUM: Standard
- Updating SAP Solution Manager 7.2 AS ABAP using SUM: Single System
- Updating SAP Solution Manager 7.2 AS Java using SUM
- Installation of Additional AS ABAP Instances
- Installation Planning
- Installation Preparation
- Managing an Enqueue Replication Server (ERS)
- Optional: Up to Date Installation (UDI)
- This course will prepare you to:
- Install various SAP systems on different operating systems and databases
- Technology Consultant
- System Architect
- System Administrator
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 with AS ABAP 7.40 and AS Java 7.50
- In this course you will learn how to practically install different SAP systems, including technical pre- and post-installation steps of the installation. As examples for the different types of SAP systems you will install an SAP HANA Database, SAP S/4HANA (using the SAP HANA DB) and an SAP Solution Manager 7.2. These SAP systems will be installed on different operating systems (Linux, Windows) using different database systems (SAP HANA and SAP MaxDB).
- After successfully attending ADM110 participants should also be capable of installing SAP ECC systems (of various releases) on different operating systems and databases.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more