- In Enhancement Package 8 for SAP ERP or in SAP S/4HANA, HTTP based communication plays a major role (in particular, when you want to use SAP Fiori).
- During the ADM103 training you will gain the administrative knowledge for the configuration of HTTP based communication. ADM103 therefore also serves as a preparation for the UX200 class. In addition, this class covers other topics such as SMTP communication and Central User Administration from an administrative point of view.
- Technology Components for HTTP-based Communication
- Internet Communication Manager (ICM)
- Internet Communication Framework (ICF)
- Web Services and SAP Gateway in AS ABAP
- SAP Web Dispatcher
- Enqueue Replication Server (ERS)
- Central User Administration (CUA)
- Online Documentation and SAP Help Center
- Extended Computer Aided Test Tool (eCATT)
- Aspects of Globalization
- Multiple languages in one SAP system
- This course will prepare you to:
- Perform additional administrative tasks that are not dealt with in the course ADM100 (System Administration I of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite)
- Support internet applications, external emails, and test scripts in ABAP Administration
- Perform administrative tasks to provide help and multiple languages in SAP systems
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- ABAP Platform 1909
- AS ABAP 7.54
- Following on from ADM100 (System Administration I of SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite), this course provides additional training on AS ABAP for SAP system administrators.
- About half of this course covers technology components for HTTP-based communication.
- The course material is available in English only.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more