- In class ADM100 you have gained an overview of System Administration for AS ABAP based SAP systems. The focus in that class was on classical communication using SAP GUI.
- During the transition to the latest Enhancement Package for SAP ERP or to SAP S/4HANA, HTTP based communication plays a bigger role (in particular, when you want to use SAP Fiori), however.
- During this training you will gain the administrative knowledge for the configuration of HTTP based communication. ADM103 therefore also serves as a preparation for the UX200 class. In addition, this class covers other topics such as SMTP communication and Central User Administration from an administrative point of view,
- This course will prepare you to:
- Perform additional administrative tasks that are not dealt with in the course ADM100 (System Administration I for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite)
- Support internet applications, external emails, and test scripts in ABAP Administration
- Perform administrative tasks to provide help and multiple languages in SAP systems
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- SAPTEC – Technology Fundamentals for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
- ADM100 – System Administration I for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- ABAP Platform 1809
- AS ABAP 7.53
- Technology Components for HTTP-based Communication:
- Internet Communication Manager (ICM)
- Internet Communication Framework (ICF)
- Web Services and SAP Gateway in AS ABAP
- SAP Web Dispatcher
- Enqueue Replication Server
- Central User Administration (CUA)
- Online Documentation and SAP Help Center
- Extended Computer Aided Test Tool (eCATT)
- Aspects of Globalization
- Multiple languages in one SAP system
- Following on from ADM100 (System Administration I for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite), this course provides additional training on AS ABAP for SAP system administrators.
- About half of this course covers technology components for HTTP-based communication.
CPE Credits032 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.Register Interest