- This course provides you with fundamental knowledge on how to ensure a smooth operation of SAP systems running on Application Server ABAP (AS ABAP).
- AS ABAP is the technological foundation of SAP S/4HANA as well as SAP Business Suite systems. In this five-day training, you will learn how to perform various administrative tasks to keep the SAP system running.
- You will learn the theoretical administration concepts within AS ABAP and work practically in an SAP system and on the operating system level.
- Fundamentals of Application Server ABAP
- Starting and Stopping Application Server ABAP
- Concept and tools
- System Configuration
- Profile parameters, operation modes, task lists
- Introduction to Database Administration
- Basic database administration tasks
- Users and Authorizations
- AS ABAP user administration and authorization concept
- RFC Communication
- RFC connections
- Maintaining SAP Software
- SAP Notes and SAP Support Packages
- AS ABAP printing concept
- Configuration, monitoring and housekeeping
- Background Processing
- Configuration and monitoring
- System Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Local monitoring architecture
- Monitoring concept with SAP Solution Manager
- This course will prepare you to:
- start and stop SAP systems
- perform system configuration tasks
- describe the architecture of database systems
- explain fundamental user administration concepts
- create RFC destinations
- implement SAP notes and SAP Support Packages
- configure printers in SAP systems
- schedule and monitor background jobs
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Basic knowledge of operating systems and databases
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
- ABAP PLATFORM 2021
- AS ABAP 7.56
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more