- In this seminar, participants will learn the administrative basics and design for a successful installation of a SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension (SLEHA) for the SAP HANA database. Within the course, the installation, configuration and maintenance of the SLEHA is explained in order to make the installation of the SAP HANA DB highly available. The combination of SAP HANA System Replication and SLEHA makes it possible to make the SAP HANA database highly available.
- This seminar is intended for system managers, administrators, technical IT staff, consultants and technical decision makers. Participants gain the necessary Linux knowledge for the high availability of SAP HANA.
- * Extensive practical experience and knowledge of Linux as imparted in the AD660-Linux seminars for SAP System or SAP HANA Administration, as well as knowledge of SAP HANA (HA100/HA200/HA350) are required.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Installation and configuration of SLEHA
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications (SAP HANA)
- SUSE Linux Near Zero Downtime Maintenance
- SUSE Hawk configuration
- SAP HANA System Replication Overview
- SAP HANA System Replication Tool (hdbnsutil)
- SAP HANA Near Zero Downtime Maintenance
- SAP HANA High Availability Scenarios
- Troubleshooting the SLEHA installation
- Practical exercises in a VMware vSphere environment
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.Register Interest