- Gain Knowledge on how to use agile techniques in SAP projects.
- Participants learn about the SAP Activate methodology in agile implementation techniques in SAP projects.
- The course enables participants to apply the Agile techniques in their projects through project use cases and simulations.
- This class is highly interactive
- This course complements agile courses from other providers, like Certified Scrum Master and/or PMI-ACP training.
- Project / Program Manager
- Application Consultant
- Project team leader and members
- SAP Learning Hub / SAP Activate Learning Room or
- ACT100 SAP Activate Methodology
- Introduction to agile concepts and SCRUM
- Understand SAP Activate methodology
- Fit for agile approach in SAP projects
- Project team roles and responsibilities in Agile project
- Agile project organization
- Prepare phase activities in Agile project
- Explore phase overview
- User story mapping in SAP projects
- Create product backlog
- Understand the importance of ‘definition of done’
- Agile estimating
- Release and sprint planning
- Sprint planning
- Sprint cycle execution
- Conduct sprint review
- How to execute sprint retrospective
- Deploy phase in Agile projects
- This course offers great balance between theoretical knowledge and practical exercises on project case studies to allow student to gain a higher understanding of how to use agile techniques on SAP projects. Participants will not only learn a wide-range of concepts, but will have opportunity to practice them in a safe and informative classroom environment.