- Gain Knowledge on how to use agile techniques in SAP projects.
- Participants learn about the SAP Activate methodology in agile implementation techniques in SAP projects.
- The course enables participants to apply the Agile techniques in their projects through project use cases and simulations.
- This class is highly interactive
- This course complements agile courses from other providers, like Certified Scrum Master and/or PMI-ACP training.
- Project / Program Manager
- Application Consultant
- Project team leader and members
- SAP Learning Hub / SAP Activate Learning Room (Available) or
- ACT100 SAP Activate Methodology (available December 2015)
- Introduction to agile concepts and SCRUM
- Understand SAP Activate methodology
- Fit for agile approach in SAP projects
- Project team roles and responsibilities in Agile project
- Agile project organization
- Prepare phase activities in Agile project
- Explore phase overview
- User story mapping in SAP projects
- Create product backlog
- Understand the importance of ‘definition of done’
- Agile estimating
- Release and sprint planning
- Sprint planning
- Sprint cycle execution
- Conduct sprint review
- How to execute sprint retrospective
- Deploy phase in Agile projects
- This course offers great balance between theoretical knowledge and practical exercises on project case studies to allow student to gain a higher understanding of how to use agile techniques on SAP projects. Participants will not only learn a wide-range of concepts, but will have opportunity to practice them in a safe and informative classroom environment.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest