- ACT100 is designed to give participants an introduction to the implementation framework of SAP Activate. The course discusses the methodology component of SAP Activate in detail, including key deliverables in the context of different project journeys for new implementation in the cloud and on-premise (including SAP Fiori activation), system conversion and landscape transformation.
- Introduction to SAP Activate
- SAP Activate Overview
- SAP Activate Elements
- Workstreams in Detail
- Transition Paths - New Implementation for S/4HANA Cloud, S/4HANA On- Premise, and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
- Transition Paths – System Conversion
- Transition Paths – Selective Data Transition
- This course will prepare you to:
- Work within an S/4HANA implementation project
- Attempt the SAP Associate Project Manager certification
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- Basic understanding of SAP Best Practice concepts
- Basic understanding of SAP configuration concepts
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager
- PMP Certification from Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Basic business application background
- Basic business IT knowledge
- The intention of the course is to gain an understanding of the foundations of the SAP Activate implementation framework, and especially the methodology component. In ACT100 you learn the specific details that apply to an S/4HANA implementation leveraged by the extended usage of Solution Manager. Students attending this course should consider taking E2E600 training where they will have the opportunity to use Solution Manager to put into practice some of the recommendations presented to them.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more